herb garden question

I'm trying to start my own herb garden and one of the plants I have in that garden is dill. What I don't understand is why the seedlings look yellow, spindly, and weak, despite the fact that they're watered daily and get plenty of sun.

The other unusual thing i've noticed is that the seeds are hanging from the tops of the plant. My chives are doing the same thing but they don't look weak, in fact, they're a nice green. My basil is growing nice and bushy and my parsley has just sprouted, so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Any help? Does dill just look that way or is there something I need to do to the plant?

Reply to
Dinsdale

It sounds like too much water to me. At first they are rather delicate, but then then can be quite strong. The taste is wonderful..

Reply to
Aria