Help needed please wjth shallots.

I have grown shallots "Hative de Niort" for many years.

This year through my own fault I have had a crop failure and lost th lot. I have no seeds to use to plant next year. I know that they are expensive and I was prepared for the worst in m bid to replace them. BUT I cannot find a single place to get them from. I have tried all the major suppliers and have searched internet vi Google etc. Does anyone out there know where to send me to get them or can sell m some to get myself going again.I will give my Email address if needed. I have been told that there is a selection variety called " Aristocrat but I cannot source these either. Your kind help would be much appreciated.I have small seedlings of Mus Ensete Ventricosum to trade if wanted. Thank you

-- Bananaman

Reply to
Bananaman

Here's one place-

but they're in UK, dunno if they'll ship seeds here.

Here's a place with several names/addresses:

's another seed place:

just searched Google for shallot seeds, that's all. ;-)

Good luck.

Reply to
freemont

Reply to
worden.e

In the last eight years the OP could have lost all interest in shallots or now be requiring a seance to reply.

If you want help from those still corporeal it would be good if you gave your general location as this is an international news group.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
David Hare-Scott