garlic is easy to grow!

I couldnt believe how easy it is to grow garlic! I added it to my garden two years ago and it I will grow it every year from now on. I love to cook with it and am always looking for new ways to use it. I pickle at least on quart every year and use it with salads, anti pasto and cheese boards.

Check out my recipe at

are some other good used for garlic?

thanks

Tommy

Reply to
Thomas Hughes

Great idea I never even concidered planting garlic, Ill have to give that a try next season.

Reply to
sbrokenshire36

Where did you get the bulbs? Did you just plant supermarket garlic bulbs?

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

You can add garlic o pet food to repel flies, fleas, and ticks! It can also be used a rub on horses for the same reason. (And humans, but that would be stinky!) How do you start off growing garlic? Bulb? Thanks, Diana

Reply to
Diana

Clove. Fall planted for hardnecks; possibly spring planting softnecks if you have a California-ish climate (I DON'T!).

Reply to
Gary Woods