garlic

Can someone help me with this problem?
I have been growing garlic and onions for years and have always had healthy
crops.
I came across a place in Colorado that sells soft neck garlic cloves to
plant. I purchased and planted some.After harvesting,
I found that some cloves had tiny maggot type creatures in them.Including
the plants from my own garlic from the past.
I have never had this problem in the past. Did I introduce them with my
purchase? The company is non-committal. What can I safely treat my garden
with to get rid of them.
Reply to
Louis Toth
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:38:49 -0400, "Louis Toth" wrote:
Do a Google search for onion maggots. That sounds like your problem.
Reply to
The Cook

Site Timeline Threads