GARLIC

Can someone help me with this problem?
I have been growing garlic and onions for years and have always had healthy
crops.
I came cross a place in Colorado that sells soft neck garlic cloves to
plant. I purchased and planted some.After harvesting
I found that some cloves had tiny maggot type creatures in them.Including
the plants from my own garlic from the past.
I have never had this problem in the past. Did I introduce them with my
purchase? The company is non-committal. What can I treat my garden with to
get rid of them.
Reply to
Louis Toth

Site Timeline Threads