Garden Bloopers What's Your Best Story

I'll play Recently I mixed up my weed killer with my keep the deer our of my rose bed stuff. Sure was a close one. I have a lot of time and money invested in these roses and I would have been really upset if I killed them The deer do enough damage without my help. Since some of you have heard that story, here's another one. I have an electric fence around the vegetable garden. Again because of the deer. There is a corner that is lower so that I can step over it to get in there. You guessed it, I stepped over it while it was on and zapped myself. MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

I'll play Recently I mixed up my weed killer with my keep the deer our of my rose bed stuff. Sure was a close one. I have a lot of time and money invested in these roses and I would have been really upset if I killed them The deer do enough damage without my help. Since some of you have heard that story, here's another one. I have an electric fence around the vegetable garden. Again because of the deer. There is a corner that is lower so that I can step over it to get in there. You guessed it, I stepped over it while it was on and zapped myself. MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Sorry probably going to post twice

Reply to
mjciccarel

Then there is the one about the bloke who was out on the pasture some distance from the house and was caught short. From habit he modestly turned away from the road and faced a fence post before releasing his stream only to discover (the very shocking fact) that he was watering a live fence wire too.

David Hare-Scott

Reply to
Sean Straw

stepping on a rake is classic.

a few weeks ago i hopped down off a raised bed garden and landed on a sharp stick, which went right through the crocs i was wearing. felt good...

songbird

Reply to
songbird