frosty

visited last night a little. we've had frost warnings for several nights in a row and each had passed us by so i wasn't too worried about last night.

i was also hoping that the heat storage in the rocks from a sunny day would be enough. two of the strawberry patches are a little elevated and may have avoided any problem and there are plenty of blooms so should be interesting to see if the fruits set or not.

luckily, i don't have that much delicate sprouts to guard and the main hot weather plants aren't going in until this week. the weather is forecast to be chances of rain pretty much from Sunday on, and i sure wish it would.

we're going to pick up our plants tomorrow from the greenhouse and hope it will be ok to get them planted some time this week. i'm a bit leery with the cold nights we've had, but it's gotta be done... almost wormie time!

songbird

Reply to
songbird