Droopy tomaotes

After getting off the Ark, I checked the garden. Some tomato plants look wilted. I know it's from all this rain. Anyone else having this problem?

Reply to
James

Betsy in Central Jersey has the same conditions. Every one is drooping in my garden

Reply to
betsyb

Reply to
Suzanne

When it comes to growing tomatoes I do not have a green thumb. My tomato plants look wilted and droopy even when we don't have a lot of rain. Also, the plants never seem to produce much. Any suggestions for a poor gardener like me???

Reply to
Linda

Suzanne wrote: [snip] ...having this problem in Philadelphia. Anything we can do about it?

Your gardens are waterlogged. All you can do now is hope you don/t get more heavy rain any time soon. Once the plants recover, be sure to spray a fungicide to protect your foliage.

Reply to
ToweringQs