Coming home

We were gone for a week. The plants had done very nicely and the weeds really took off. Hope I can get the weeds out before they start again.

This morning I pulled up granyx and red burgundy onions, shallots and garlic. Right now they are all drying out. Now I need to see if I can find the rest of the beets. Then I will pull up the spinach that is going to seed.

Then I will have 3 raised boxes free to plant some beans in to replace the ones that did not come up earlier this year.

Back to work.

Reply to
The Cook

The Cook wrote: ...