coffee vs tea

For years I sprinkled the used coffee grounds on the garden in the fall and winter. The earthworms loved it.

Now I've switched from coffee to tea - easier on my gut.

I wonder if the used tea leaves are also a treat for the earthworms? Anyone tried it?

And I do mean tea leaves, not the dust you get in a tea bag :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Your ericaceous plants are going to love it. :-))

Reply to
shazzbat