Tea bags and coffee grains.

Any use in the garden for used tea bags and used coffee grains?

TIA,

Gary

Reply to
GaryM

The compost heap!

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Compost heap or on the ground near the plants.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Absolutely! Sprinkle them on anywhere!

Reply to
Tom Randy

Have you ever been "tea bagged?" Tee Hee

Reply to
Wanda from West Virginia

ewwwww...

Reply to
Natty_Dread

I am not sure about tea bags.

But as a guy in Seattle area with Starbucks headquartered here, I can tell you that Starbucks prepares used coffee grounds (I guess you actually meant coffee grounds) for free so people can pick them up and used as compost for acid-loving plants, like rhodies, azalea, and so on.

But I am not sure what you feel when your house smells like a coffee shop ....

Reply to
Siberian Husky

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Siberian Husky) saideth:

I was amazed while back, when I went into a Peabody coffee shop and saw a plant that had vines growing 10-15 feet across the ceiling of the place, just a common elephant ear house plant. But the vines were 1/2" thick going out all over the ceiling ( they had used paper clips to suspend them ).

I asked how they got it to grow that bonkers and they they said they fed them the coffee that was left over and cooled down each night. House plants on caffeine. LOL!

Reply to
Melissa