Tea infuser for coffee

Costco sells an electric tea pot with a tea infuser attachment.

Currently I grind my coffee beans and put them in a French Press. But can that metal mesh tea infuser attachment be used to make coffee?

Reply to
Gronk

This is a home repair newsgroup - us home repair folks just place a spoonfull of grounds in our mouth and pour in boiling water.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote

The trolls turned a.h.r into more of a political bullshit newsgroup than anything like a home repair newsgroup. Now almost nothing is about repair.

Reply to
Mayayana

My query is surrounded by many topics of right wing talking heads and crooked cops and Clinton emails, and then you say what you just said above?

Why didn't you say that in all those threads first instead of participating in those threads you posted in about Covid and obnoxious popups and notarizing a will and falling popcorn and a book for everyone and gutless politicians and unsafe streets and omicron jabs and cyber ninjas and a cute parody and syringes and students disrespecting the national anthem and forced vaccination mandates and President Harris and the Italian Covid count, and on and on and on and on (all of which _you_ posted to)?

Reply to
Gronk

Don't see why not. I've made both tea and coffee with a fresh press, same idea.

I use an infuser in the cup for tea. Put in loose tea, pour in the water.

I use one similar to this

Ed Pawlowski

How much french pressed coffee have you had today?

He made a joke. He said nothing related to the appropriateness of your post in a.h.r. *and* he offered a link related to your question.

Relax.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

I apologize. I thought he was saying it was off topic when he posts many OT articles. My bad.

His link gives me the answer I needed.

"You can steep your coffee just like tea using either coffee steeping bags or tea infusers. Steeped Coffee is a great way to make coffee with more flavour and aroma than your regular drip coffee."

"Chefman Electric Kettle comes with a removable tea infuser, good quality, and reliable electric kettle.

The water temperature can be adjusted using five different in-built temperature settings for this stainless steel electric kettle BPA-free.

The kettle is perfect for brewing French press coffee or tea.

It is possible to adjust the water temperature using five different temperature settings between 175 and 212 degrees Fahrenheit"

Reply to
Gronk

The best temperature for coffee is 195 to 205. You don't want boiling.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski