can I separate my zuke sprouts in their cups?

Tried these guys? Have not gotten the BCPs, but they have been a decent source in general over the years.

Boron Elgar

I have added them to my list of seed companies. Here's another that I've been looking at, not cheap but have a goodly list of seeds.

George Shirley

Thanks!

Sustainable is great. I have ordered from them.

I tend to be a bit odd in my seed ordering and order a lot of leftovers at the end of the season in fall, to be used in spring.

And I am an inveterate keeper of seeds.

Reply to
Boron Elgar