BT in NZ

Bt is sold by Ecostore and available by mail order.

luck

katzenstein

You might try one more thing. Buy your seeds and plant them 1/2 way through the summer. Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts all are crops that do better in the fall. In fact, Brussels sprouts taste better after being frosted twice. I have been told frost makes there bitter taste turn sweet.

Here in Kansas all the garden stores get seedlings that were started early, and then you can plant them early. I haven't gotten them in the ground soon enough to beat the loopers. I went to Wal-Mart and bought something advertised to be safe on veggies and used it. It worked great However, the plants I grew myself and planted in June or July did a lot better and without as much of a pest problem.

If you come up with a better idea, please let us know.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne