bean crazy

when i was planting beans i took a little time to try to sort them out and combine some containers to reduce the space the collection was taking up.

i haven't finished yet and may not until winter now, but i figured i'd take a snapshot of the mayhem in progress:

the containers on the bottom shelf are the ones i have enough of to eat. the rest may be enough to eat a little to sample for flavor, but usually i wait until i can plant them out more to get enough. this year i'm trying to rebuild the lima, yellow eye and a few others to have enough to cook some up. the edamame may need a fence to get them restocked - we'll see if the few plants growing produce and i get a harvest.

[if you want a more detailed picture you can visit the bean page and click on the link - i'm trying to do this sort of set-up for all my pictures so the pages load quickly enough at first glance but also there's the option for the more detailed and larger view]

songbird

Reply to
songbird