Apple Tree: Laxton Superb

I run a small local gardening business in SW England since May 2005. A customer of mine has been complaining that her apple tree, named in title above, has seen the fruit rotting on the branches before it usually reaches the harvesting stage and says her yield of good fruit has been waning for about the last three years and getting worse.

If anyone has any information or knowledge as to what may be going on here I would be most appreciative.

Thank you.

Reply to
Terry Deans