almost too embarrassed to ask this question...

But I won't know the answer, until I ask...

I planted some brussel sprouts and the plant is about 18 inches tall now, but I can't figure out where the "sprouts" come from. Can someone please tell me where I can expect these things to sprout from?

Thanks, Brigitte

Reply to
Brigitte J.

Go about half way down the page for a good pic of them on the stem.

Another good pic at

Brigitte J. wrote:

Reply to
Grandpa

Save the stalks! They make the best back scratchers. Seriously. Dave

Reply to
DaveH