A Perspective on Raised Gardens

Gauche? Do you have the faintest concept of what gauche means? Gauche because I'd like a little civility? Gauche because some cut and paste, aluminum siding salesman, and a red hot mama want to take up space set aside for digging dirt, not dishing it? Non, non, non, Monsieur et Madam, vous êtes vraiment gauche.

OK, OK, so I'm only human, we all make mistakes. Reminds me of the time I was comfortably astraddle a bar stool in the Blue Beet in Balboa, California, and I notice the lady (old) next to me has a black eye and stitches in one cheek. I don't know what came over me, but I asked her what happened. She says "my ol' man beat me with a table radio". Jeez, I sez, completely losing my wits, why do you stay with the SOB? Where upon she slides down off her bar stool and starts coming towards me saying, "You can't call my ol' man an SOB"!!!?

All I can say is the best of luck to the both of you. Have fun.

Oh, maybe I should explain, to the best of my knowledge (uh-huh) the Hinayana Buddists believe, much like Protestants, that we are each responsible for our own salvation, enlightenment, call it what you will. Where as the Mahayana Buddists believe that we are all responsible for everyone's salvation, enlightenment, und so weiter. So I opined that the group rec.gardens.edible would be better off without shucksters and ego drivel as characterized above and,the good Lord willing, stick to the reason that we are here.

I now withdraw from the field of combat, bloodied but unbowed. Everybody may now think as they like. Free will is back. You have my blessings. I no longer have any power over you. Go for it.

But, . . . if you do feel some ego flatulance coming on, I'd appreciate it if you could hold it or take it to another news froup, I mean another news group. But that's just sooo me:-)

It'll just be my luck, that I just chastised the two cognitively challenged members of the group.

Well, gotta run. I think my duvet is calling me.

-Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Reply to
William Rose

AREN'T YOU JUST THE DELIGHTFUL PERSON.

Reply to
Johnny

[snip]

I know you are, but what am I?

Takes one to know one!

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein
[rant snipt, even though it was kinda cute]

What's it calling you?

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein