how long will it take for sealcoat asphalt to fade...it looks terrible

I've got my asphalt sealcoat but since then we see all the faults in the driveway and the black color looks terrible. When will it fade?
Reply to
Anonymous
Everything fades overtime! I don't know why you don't like the look of the asphalt sealing coating though. I know a lot of people who get the coating specifically because they think it enhances the black color.
Reply to
CaseyBJones

Site Timeline Threads