Latest threads in Doorsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

need to rehang pocket doors from 1960's
nightmare! the 1960's pocket door has fallen off the track - i've ordered new hardware and have installed and now i can't get the darn things back on the track - help!
4
4

adjustment for kawneer door
aluminum door adjustment for kawneer door need too raise it 1/8 inch or so it seems.

how do you remove a gatehouse door knob with no visible screws
we are trying to change our entry door knob which is a gatehouse. We got the exterior knob off but can't figure out how to get the interior knob off
10
10

Stanley steel door question
Where can I purchase the plastic screw plugs for a 25 year old Stanley steel door window frame?
3
3