I installed new storm door I need to adjust deadbolt on my latch and lock assembly threw instructions away and thought it told how to make a

I installed new Larson storm door.Ithrew instructions away on latch/lock assembly thought it told how to lengthen deadbolt if needed. Was wondering if and how this can be done or did Iread something different
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • Any suggestions? Back porch 20 inch or so? I am looking. Shame you are so far...
  • site's newest in

    Home Repair