I installed new storm door I need to adjust deadbolt on my latch and lock assembly threw instructions away and thought it told how to make a

I installed new Larson storm door.Ithrew instructions away on latch/lock assembly thought it told how to lengthen deadbolt if needed. Was wondering if and how this can be done or did Iread something different

Reply to
Anonymous