Which SDS Hammer Drill

Hi My house has 9" concrete walls and I want to replace all the radiators. My standard run of the mill Hammer Drill cant cope with the task of drilling the holes therefore I want to get a SDS type.

My question is, which is or are the most important specifications I should consider when purchasing one. I assume Impact Energy is high on the list.

Additionally any recomendations of make and model would be welcome.

Thanks AM.

Reply to
andrew

Not really, or not as you might imagine. Higher weight ones are much more tiring to use, but not any better for many typical jobs. Even the lowest energy one will have no problems drilling mounting holes for radiator brackets. It would be more of an issue if you were drilling holes for larger pipes.

Read through the FAQ:

Check in news:uk.d-i-y where this comes up often.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel