Ventilation grille in our kitchen units?

Dear all,
Can anyone suggest where I can buy this?
We have kitchen units which are 600mm wide, and one of these is a tall unit housing the oven and some drawers. The oven was replaced some years ago, and is 88cm high, a different measurement to that of the earlier oven unit. The result is that above and below the oven we have a gap, 13cm above and 7cm below.
It is not easily possible to re-arrange the unit by un-fixing a shelf and putting it back at another height, partly because the weight of the oven is considerable anyway. The present position of the oven suits the height of those who use it, so I don't really want to shift it.
It would be quite useful if I could block off the gap above the oven by fitting a ventilation grille, not for ventilation you understand, but just to block off an unsightly hole!
Where can I get one? 60cm wide is not an uncommon kitchen unit width.
Many thanks, Robin.
Robin Phillips,
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.