upvc strips

We've just fitted a new upvc door to an old house and it's required us to remove some of the old skylight frame and adjust the sides of the door frame to bring the look into line with the door. Is it possible to buy upvc strips to put on over these adjustments, to tie in the look of the door? Or failing that, if we got the white plastic stuff that you sue to cover up pipework etc internally, will it withstand external conditions without changing colour or going brittle etc? Many thanks

Reply to
Jewlssss

I use a company (in Leeds) called Quay Plastics, they have many depots, mainly Northern, so depending where you are they may have a depot near you. Post your whereabouts and I'll have a look at their catalogue for you. Failing that any plastic window supplier should be able to help.

HTH

John

Reply to
John