Timber joists

I am about to replace a flat roof and I need to buy about 6 joists 225x50 by

5 metres long and 9 by 4.8 metres long and 15 by 2.6 metres long and 15 2.4x1200 roof boards.

anyone know where I might get a good price. London area. TIA.....

Reply to
Oilyboy

Hmmmmmm its a bit far out but is Maidstone any good ? I got some good priced stuff there during the summer for some fencing etc . Failing that the best bet really is to look up timber merchants and look for the more independent kind of place and you should get a pretty good deal.Sorry cant help much more than that.

JB

Reply to
Jonbhoy