The Toolbag

I heard an advert for these yesterday on TalkSport. Anybody used them ever. I've ordered a catalogue and noticed they are in Wetherby (Near my home of Leeds) but no mention of a trade counter. The web site states free delivery but doesn't seem to mention a minimum order value i.e £40, etc.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

this directly contradicts their tncs which state delivery is payable by the purchaser, with extra costs for redelivery. None too reassuring.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I just added a 99p driver bit to my basket, proceeded to checkout and the delivery was free, total 99p.

Seems to good to be true!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Why bother? Prices don't seem any better than Screwfix & Toolstation etc, and in some cases ridiculously expensive e.g. over 80 squid for a grundfos selctric pump!

And the web site is so borked (on firefox) as to be practically unusable.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Toolstation had a policy of free delivery / no minimum order not that long ago. Quite useful if you only had a small order...

David

Reply to
Lobster

Probably doing the same as toolstation did - get the punters in that way before charging for P&P later.

Although unlike toolstation they don't have the good fortune of screwfix being partially borked at the time to help bost the traffic!

Reply to
John Rumm

Obviously I haven't clicked every link etc but it seems fine here EH14 Balerno Edinburgh Scotland Using firefox, my ISP is Blueyonder; Gyle head end .

Reply to
soup