Stripping old paint from metal garage doors

Looking for a product I can use to take oil based paint off a garage door. THe painter put oil over latex and it all crackled and is chipping off. So I need to remove the oil based paint and the latex.

Reply to
kelly

Not sure about the latex but Nitromors all purpose paint and varnish remover is water washable, its non drip formula quickly and easily removes gloss and other decorative paints.

Reply to
Richard Head