Staying Warm During The Winter

-------------------------------------

Hi, I just joined this group and I also just bought a house in New Haven, CT. As you all may know, the Northeast is getting a beatdown from all the snow and ice this winter and my heating bills are at their highest. What I need to know from one homeowner to the other, are there anyways I can keep my house warm without using my furnace at excessive levels. In my travels, I did find this article on another home improvement website, here's the link:

From the way they were written, they sound like practical and effective tips, I especially laughed out loud at the writer saying that a dirty furnace could go on strike with other furnaces if not cleaned properly. What do you guys think, tell me what you think of the article.

Reply to
sTeVeN1

steven.taliaferro_at_digitalsurgeons_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (sTeVeN1) wrote in news:2862d$4d5068cc$45499b77$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com:

tell me what you think of

SPAM

Heliotrope Smith

Why would we know that? The "UK" in the group name may give you a clue as why not...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ