Shower Door

Anybody know where I can get a new plastic strip from? This is the splash back strip/seal that fits on to the bottom of the glass. The glass rests on top of the bath edge.

Thanks

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Don't know the type of door you have, but how about this -

Make sure you use the full link or failing that put

SEAL STRIP KIT FOR 8-18MM

into the ebay.co.uk search function

Reply to
Chewbacca

Hmmm thanks for that. Mine is similar but has a groove in it. The bottom of the glass slides into this grove:- you shove the strip groove first into the length of the door. I feel as though I have not explained that too well - sorry.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I realise this was posted a while ago so imagine you may have got hold of a seal strip by now. If you're still looking, try Spiral Showers

Chris

Reply to
Chris