screwdrivers

Want to buy a set of quality screwdrivers what's a good make?

Reply to
Marvin

Snap-on

Reply to
EricP

Wickes do a good set with hex shafts so you can get a spanner on & blade going through handle so you can hammer it.

Good value as well.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Bacho. I haven't used anything else for 20 years. Phone your local C.E.F and ask if they stock them...as not all branches do.

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.bartlett

C.E.F.?

Reply to
Marvin

City Electrical Factors. I used to work for them in Sheffield back in 1972

Reply to
the_constructor

Buy Snap-On.

They are the best, no question.