rising hinge

Forgive me on this, I'm epileptic and just can't visualise which rising hinge I need. The door opens inwards left to right with the hinges on the right edge. I want the door to swing closed again. Do I need left hand hinges or right handed hinges? Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

See Handing for Hinges at

This might help with visualisation:
A cardboard mock-up might help. Good luck!

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

Well done Phil, I'd spent hours trying to figure that out. RH risers is what I need.

Reply to
Andy Pandy