Re: OT (slightly) PC fans

Looking for a replacement fan for a small cube-shaped PC.

> The fan is 80x80x15mm (i.e. rather slim), 12V 6W. None of my > usual component suppliers have one (CPC, Maplin, RS, Farnell). > RS are the only one to have a fan that physical size, but it's > only 1.6W (468-5403) which is probably not enough for cooling > a whole Athlon64 system. > > Tried looking at the odd PC supplier like Dabs, and although > they do have some of that physical size, there's no info on > power consumption or airflow and the hint they are just for > video cards, so again probably nowhere near powerful enough. > > Anyone got any suggestions of a suitable supplier? >

goto a local computer fair on a weekend

-- Vass

Reply to
Vass

PC World

They sell a whole spectrum of PC Components

but not Spectrums!

Lloyd

and strangely, the date stamp on mine is exactly the

Reply to
Lloyd and Sarah

Try

Panaflo 80T-L Model may fit the bill

Reply to
BT Internet

Hi Andrew,

I believe Zalman fans could well be what your after. They do high performance slimline 80mm fans.

Try

and
for these.

Their website is here