Re: Freezer question, your experience.

Sorry Larry. I don't know you if anybody asks.

-sw

Reply to
Sqwertz

Either way, I'm not overly concerned about cold air escaping - doesn't seem to have any significant real-world effect...

Reply to
Jeßus

That is true, a lot of stuff tends to stay buried at the bottom - if you're not vigilant.

You chopped up your freezer with a chainsaw?!? :p

Yeah, I'm going for an upright next time, but keeping the old chest freezer for emergencies... or for the larger neighbours.

Reply to
Jeßus

I'd wait until the rigor passed, or maybe brine them in the bathtub instead?

Reply to
Jeßus

That's why I always cut them up into smaller portions.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas