Polyurethane Expanding Foam

Does anyone know if the polyurethane foam supplied in aerosol canisters at DIY stores, has any adverse effects on PEX Plastic barrier pipe. Long term or short term.

Reply to
Dave

This PDF suggests it is fine:

(search for 'expanding').

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

I've never known it to - I have used it to seal around a pipe in a wall ! No problems in the last few years. Check the can to see if it gives any specific warnings. You wouldn't want to find it is like using superglue on polystyrene!

Reply to
IanT