Plumbing Gas and Corgi

I'd like to change the 3 way valve on the central heating as the radiators are getting hot when just the hot water is selected on my gas boiler. (Valve sezied I'm sure of that)

I've been told I'm not allowed to do it because I'm not corgi registered ?

B****ks was my response, surely its plumbing [1] and a bit of electrics, I'm not touching the gas side of things anyone like to differ ?

[1] drain system, swap valve, refill system inc inhibitor, wire valve.
Reply to
Vass

Of course you can do this type of job on the job, but don't touch the gas pipes. Make sure the gas is off. Make sure the electrics are off. Just so you don't get something coming on when it shouldn't.

Reply to
BigWallop

Do this type of job on the job? What was I thinking? :-) I did mean "Do this type of job on the water pipes" of course.

More the hurry the less the speed. LOL

Reply to
BigWallop

Thanks BW

Reply to
Vass

Have a look at

the link is from

You may be surprised to know that you may (depending upon your DIY skills) be allowed to fit the gas side of things without being CORGI registered.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth