part for toilet inlet??

Hi All

My toilet was taking ages to fill, so I dismantled the fitting and found the (seal?) had a tear. I've provided links to some piccys. Are there any plumbers who could direct me to a site to buy the new part? Or will any plumbers merchants have the part in stock?

T.I.A

p.mc

If you send me your address off post, I will gladly send you a new diaphragm.

Reply to
the_constructor

Missed one...(Parts)

p.mc

Wow!! That's extremely charitable of you..."Thanks" and God bless.

"PM sent"

Reply to
p.mc