Open

My alarm system was in my home when I purchased it, it's a first alert fC215 panal , I never had any problem with it whatsoever until a wind storm knocked out the power for 4 hours ,.... Now every 4 to 6 hours my control pads start to beat until I pressed one of the buttons I have no idea how to reset this thing or know what it is that I need to fix this problem does anyone have any ideas I don't think it the battery because it never had any problem until the power went out ..🤔help please
On 24/02/2020 13:44, Anthony M Lenow Sr wrote:

Changing the battery is easy, cheap, and it's a likely suspect.
Try it and see.
Andy