wiring a basement

I am finishing by basement. There is a half to three quarter inch space between the studs and the concrete wall. We thought this would be a great place to run the wires. I know the wire must be supported, but we can't staple into the concrete or the back of the studs. How should I fasten it? I was thinking occasional dullop of construction adhesive to the concrete or a shot of expanding foam where it passed behind a stud.
On 14/11/2019 19:14, george mussell wrote:

UK law requires you to use a qualified electrician for this sort of stuff. You might get away with it if you know what you are doing - but obviously not.
This may help:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Newsgroup_access_tips
it'll get you access to free.uk.diy.home, or perhaps better uk.d-i-y, without that ad-infested web site you are using.
Andy (You _are_ in the UK aren't you? this is a UK newsgroup)