O T: PC Video Output

And I got one off a mate for nothing!!

Reply to
Lobster

I finally got a new printer for Christmas, but it came without a USB cable and I had none spare - I went shopping a few days later to get one, only to find prices ranged from £14.99-£19.99 at the likes of Currys, WH Smith, Rymans, etc... went to Stationery Box, £3, job done!

Reply to
Rich Mackin

I bought a 10m VGA lead new for £26 from my local computer shop a couple of weeks ago

Reply to
raden