kitchen planning

a lot of salesmen have no idea on planning a kitchen. some don't even listen to customers. is there anyone who wants any help or ideas with their kitchen?Free advice given or more detailed work can be undertaken. I have worked as a designer for 12 years and have a wealth of experience. I can tell you where the cheapest / best quality kitchens in the UK can be bought!

Reply to
the kitchen designer

And this is going to cost what ?

Demon

Some designers don't know how to use capitals.

Some designers have no idea how to sell themselves, let alone kitchens..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

replying to Paul Andrews, tommyhughes849 wrote: You might need good storage for your kitchen to store a variety of stuff. Like good cabinets that can hold a lot of food or utensils. Also*/_ kitchen cupboards_/* that can blend with the theme.

Reply to
tommyhughes849