Installing free standing cooker

The council have revamped our kitchen, but have moved the cooker that was near our sink 2 foot away from our living room stating that new e.u reg states cookers are not aloud near sinks is this correct.

Reply to
malcthebus

No.

It might be that the cooker manufacturer says it can't be installed next to a sink although that would be unusual. Have you got the cooker installation instructions?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel