Install one way lamp on two way circuit

I'm replacing the light in the bedroom (has 2 light switches) & I know i should looked before i took the old light down but i forgot

Not until i was ready to wire the new light did i notice the lamp has std Live + Neutral + Earth wire

The circuit (coming out the ceiling) has two way wiring, Live + Neutral (common?) + Neutral (common?) + Earth

Last time i fitted a new light here, i had same problem & just tried every combination (few blown fuses) until it worked - I also have it in the back of my mind that the live was only included when we had a light which included a motor for the fan

Anyone know which goes to what before i blow the house up?

Reply to
JethroUK©

Could it be

blank the remaining circuit live?