How do I get a better finish on this work top edge

Just noticed the guy before me put in new work tops and edging strips but the edging strips are rough and have not been chamfered down to a 45 degree with the top of the working surface. So I need to finish off to get a neater job and so, that when wiping the top, the protruding edge does not catch and pull off. How do you think I can best this - sandpaper, plane, chisel or what? Hoping not to make it worse: - ) Ken

Reply to
Ken

You can get a small plastic tool that has an internal angle and a blade fitted for doing this. Otherwise a plane can be used but be careful.

HTH

Danny

Reply to
Blott