Hot water prob

When I turn my programmer to heat the water, nothing happens until I turn the heating demand on as well. Could it be a faulty cylinder stat? Thanks

Reply to
Mike

It could be. But look at

let us know what type of system you have

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I also meant to ask. Is this fault new? ie new fault or your new house? Has anything been changed on the heating?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Reply to
Mike

Do you have access to a multimeter? You could check the tank stat with this, but it is more likely to be a buggered 3 port valve.

everything you need into words.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth