Heating prob

My heating only comes on when my cylinder calls for heat then shuts off when cylinder gets to temp. There is a 2 port valve on the heating that opens and closes with the room stat. I've tried a different programmer so its not that. Help anyone. Thanks

Reply to
Mike

It sounds like you may have a S plan system.

Have a look at

be sure.

If it is an S Plan then the micro switch in the heating 2 port valve has failed (or you are lucky then its may be a loose connection in the wiring pack)

You may be able to change the microswitch or just the head on the 2 port valve.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thank you