hoovers

What's the best make of upright vacuum cleaner? Currently have a Dyson about 5 years old and it's shit.

Reply to
Marvin

Dave

I have been impressed by Bissell vacuum cleaners. You can get a reconditioned Bissell Powerforce Vac for £49.95 from

Otherwise Miele Cat & Dog always gets good reviews.

Reply to
News Groups

We've had a Sebo for 10+ years. Still works perfectly. Hadn't heard of Sebo until a John Lewis chappy recommended and demonstrated it. Very versatile, extension hose and attachments "on board" and it has an extra long mains lead. Can't fault it. I don't know about their current model range though.

HTH

Reply to
Martin

The best hoover available is a Dyson.

Reply to
Stickems.

Eh?? That's a bit like saying "The best Tesco supermarket is Sainsburys".

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

Noooo. Dysons are crap. I have had the misfortune to own two (Mrs Squiddy likes them.) They are noisy, fragile and simply no good at cleaning.

Reply to
Mr Squiddy

Get a Henry.

Reply to
Yeah whatever.

I agree they are noisy. The one we have was very good at cleaning for about a year then gradually got worse.

Reply to
Marvin