glass tile backsplash

We are installing a glass subway tile (3"x6") kitchen backsplash. Because of time constraints, we were not able to do it all at once. We just finished part of the job - of cutting and placing the tiles - when my husband realized he had mixed grout instead of Thin-Set. Is there any way the grout will hold the tiles? Or do we need to pull them all off and re-do them with the Thin-Set? And if we do need to remove them, any suggestions on how to best do that while sparing the tiles? Right now, they seem tight! Thanks so much!
replying to Sue C., Sue C. wrote: No need for a reply here. With a little research, we realized this had to be re-done. Here we go again! :(