Garden hose leak - on water meter !!!!

You may be right in the long term but currently I'm saving £160 / year and any rebalancing wont happen overnight.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

92.5%? Luxury. We dreamed of paying only 92.5%!

I pay =A34 a month to Portsmouth (no hosepipe ban there!) to deliver water. I pay =A311 a month to Southern to take it away again (and a bit of rain water, but not much)

rgds Alex.

Reply to
atmbelg

Nope. No hose-pipe ban. Live in Wales where we've got tons of the stuff. Just a pity we can't sell it to you lot over the border ! :-)

Instead you lot flood Welsh villages so that you can have water !!!! :-)

BTW. No reason for doing it at midnight. Wife just asked me to do it before I went to bed !

Reply to
paulfoel

ROTFL !!!!

Reply to