Garage Single door, building/widening help

I want to widen my girlfriends outhouse (like a shed) to allow better access, in particular to motorcycle storage etc.

It's quite a narrow door at present, but the brickwork is solid and I am sure it could be widened. The door looks like a pretty standard height (what is that usually, 7ft or something like 6.5 ft or roundabouts?) and can't be much wider than about

30" at present. It needs to be a least 40", there is space inside the shed to accomodate this, but the height is fine.

It is wooden style single exterior door. Can anyone help me with options I can take, and perhaps recommend a qualified builder in the Northampton area that could assist if required, with the building side if chosen not to do diy (I would enlist some more qualified help, however advice might still come in useful in respect of what options might be possible ?)

Many, Many Thanks!

Ant

Reply to
Antoine