Baltic Pine Conservatories

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this firm? I'm looking at a wooden one.

Jez

We moved into a place with one. It's OK. But that's about all I can say really. Once it weathers a bit, it might as well be about ten years old, rather than the two that it really is. I think the previous owner was a bit of a bodger, as we get wind blowing through some gaps in ours.

The door is solid enough. The door handle operates two other locks about

1/4 of the distance from top and bottom, as well as the normal latch.

The only problem with security is the top bolt on the door without the handle. It won't seem to stay secured. I am planning on fitting Yale key operated bolts to the top and bottom.

The whole thing is solid enough ... but if I were choosing a new one, I think I'd want a white uPVC one.

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth